Friday, December 20, 2013

End Of The Year

I have been stitching, but not a lot. Here are probably my last finishes for 2013--all for World of Charity Stitching.
A square for an Autumn themed quilt.

A Christmas piece to be made into a Holiday card.

A bookmark for a child.

A bookmark for a man.

I have put some stitches into Red and This is the Day, but I will have to show WIP photos of those another time--lots to do today. : )

Thank you for visiting! And, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

8 comments:

Barb said...

Nice finishes. I'm sure the receivers will love them. Great stitching.

Margaret said...

They all look wonderful! Happy Christmas!

Barb said...

You are such a generous stitcher!!!

Julie said...

Beautiful stitching. Wishing you a wonderful Christmastime.

catherine's sewing corner said...

These look fabulous and have a very merry Christmas
x catherine

Robin said...

Congratulations on your finishes! Who is the designer of the deer bookmark?

Robin in Virginia

Carol said...

It looks like you've got quite a lot stitched to me, Mary Ann!! Lovely stitching :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Christina said...

very nice. Like the child's bookmark. The colors are so bright and fun. Happy Holidays to you and your family.